Domus Academy Career Nights 2019
Domus Academy organized Career Nights, a great opportunity for all the September and October 2018 intake students. Five meetings with students were held at the Domus Academy building with the participation of professionals and managers from prestigious fashion, design, service and business firms.
Company representatives of important firms held presentations in class, explaining to students their peculiarities and career and internship opportunities, as well as the chance to be interviewed and collect CVs and portfolio of participants.
- Monday 25th March – students took part in “How to bootstrap your startup idea?”, a talk organized by Founder Institute.
- Tuesday 26th March – students had the unique opportunity to get to know Digital and innovation companies including Akqa, H-farm, Futurebrand, EY, Accenture Digital, Enhancers, Sketchin, Nascent Design and Hangar Design group.
- Wednesday 27th March – design companies Worldwide Shows Corporation and Claudio Bellini Design+Design were present at Domus Academy for a recruiting activity.
- Thursday 28th March – Fashion and Luxury students had the opportunity to apply for positions at Otb, Loro Piana, Between Research.
- Thursday 4th April – Domus Academy organized “A night with Moncler”, for this occasion students met Antonella Masi, WW Client Service Manager at Moncler.
Students analysed the impact of humans on nature and then realised a roaming space where all data collected.