50 new scholarship opportunities
Are you ready to be the new face of future design?
Domus Academy in collaboration with Fabio Novembre released 50 scholarships covering 20% of the total tuition fee to attend the Master’s Programmes starting in October 2019.
Fabio Novembre, Domus Academy Scientific Director, will review all the portfolios submitted to find the most talented profiles.
To participate please upload the following materials to the competition website by 15th September 2019:
• Portfolio of projects (not mandatory for Master’s in Business Design, Fashion Management and Luxury Brand Management)
• Competition application form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Artistic or professional portfolio
• Motivation Letter
• Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma translated into English or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution.
• Official transcripts translated into English or most updated official transcripts if not yet graduated.
• IELTS 5.0 Academic or recognized equivalent certificate to be submitted within one month of course start date.
• Essay Assignment only for Master in Service Design
*This comeptition has now ended.
Check out some projects that our students have completed with top brands.