Wired Italia Bookazine: propose the new issue!
Wired arrived in Italy in 2009 and today it is directed by Federico Ferrazza. Wired embraces the concept of innovation at 360 degrees in the economy, health, well-being and sports sectors.
The brand is composed by three core elements: the magazine, the website and the events.
The magazine is presented with a book appearance – a bookazine – where the protagonists of the tech revolution ongoing internationally focus in a single topic.
The website, Wired.it, is one of the leading media, using multimedia content to present everyday topics.
The events are part of an approach to bring the brand closer to the general public, and between the most important ones we mention the Wired Next Fest.
Beginning with the analysis of Wired, a brand of Condè Nast Italia, students are asked to propose a new topic/issue for the “bookazine” (the Italian magazine that changes theme every 2-3 months).
Students are asked to:
- Design the cover of the magazine presenting the new issue.
- Design an example of a chapter (proposing an interesting and consistent visual layout)
- Choose one promotional touchpoint (outdoor poster advertising, social campaign, installation) to launch the magazine and design it.
The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and not later than 16th April 2018.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on 16th May 2018.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded clicking the button below:
or sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper works must be sent to:
Wired Italia bookazine: propose the new issue!
Master Program in Visual Brand Design
Via Carlo Darwin, 20 – 20143 Milan – Italy
- One scholarship covering 60%of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50%of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master in Visual Brand Design of Domus Academy and the Domus Academy Admissions Jury.
Download the detailed announcement by clicking the link below: