The Future of Work
The rapid pace of technological growth is drastically altering the way people work. There are plenty of radical innovations: from job-hunting to how a workforce communicates, from liquid work environments to fluid teamwork dynamics. Also, from new technological disruptions (e.g. robotics, artificial intelligence and machine learning) to dramatic shifts in employees’ expected skill requirements. Nowadays, the information revolution has embraced the digital transformation that makes it possible to work anywhere, anytime and with anyone. Companies are able to cut costs and to grow their talent pools at the same time. Furthermore, open and horizontal dynamics define today’s increasingly blurred roles and responsibilities.
Envision yourself in 10 years.
- What would be the ideal Service Design solution – physical and/or digital – to apply to a collaborative working environment?
- How will workspaces evolve and reflect these changes? Which tools and platforms would you like to adopt to support the envisioned scenario and future teamwork dynamics?
- This competition will help Accenture to explore new service design scenarios for the future of the work environment, from a physical and a digital point of view.
The works must be delivered to Domus Academy by and no later than April 6th 2018.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on May 4th 2018.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded clicking the link below:
or sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper works must be sent to:
The Future of Work
Master Program in Service Design
Via Carlo Darwin, 20 – 20143 Milan – Italy
- One scholarship covering 60%of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50%of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Projects will be selected and evaluated by a jury composed by Faculty of the Master in Service Design of Domus Academy and Domus Academy Admission Jury.
Download the detailed announcement by clicking the link below: