PROTOTYPING IDEAS RETURNS: LOCAL ON 30TH OCTOBER
The second of four Design talks promoted by Domus Academy is on the way: Local on October 30th, Nurture on January 15th 2018, and Waste on March 12th, 2018.
Prototyping Ideas: Local challenges perceptions and develops ideas on the past, current and future sustainability of the topic of Local. With the ever-changing world we are living in, the eclectic and creative approach of designers have a unique advantage over social theorists. Our guests will examine how design together with digital innovation can be the solution to the eternal debate of global vs local.
- Alice Rawsthorn, Award winning design critic
- Stefano Boeri, Italian Architect and Urban Planner
- Laura M. Pana, Founder and Director of Migrationlab
- Jing He, Designer and Artist
- Matylda Krzykowski, Designer and Curator
- Edward Buchanan, Creative Director of Sansovino 6
- Yara De Nicola and Fabiana Fierotti, respectively Creative Director and Fashion Director of Alla Carta
- Alessandro Masserdotti, Co-founder of dotdotdot
- Federico Peri, Interior Designer
- Valerio Sommella, Industrial Designer
Followed by live performance by DJ Valentina Sartorio
Thanks to Nhow
PROTOTYPING IDEAS – LOCAL
October 30th 2017
Via Bergognone n. 34, 20144 Milano
From 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
FREE ENTRY UNTIL AVAILABLE PLACES
THE EVENT WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH
Follow the event Live on our Official Facebook Pag