Requirements to Qualify for the Academic Master Degree
General entry requirements include:
- At least 15 years of previous education
- Holding a first level academic degree in fields related to the selected study program
- Certificate of English language (IELTS 5.0 Academic on entry)
The evaluation of an application is based on the positive assessment of both the Course Leader and Admission Committee who will evaluate whether the degree and the technical skills corresponds to requirements, and will identify possible educational credits or debts.
Master programs are open also to students with different degree or diploma, if the applicant is motivated by a research interest towards the programs’ topics.
Participants not holding a first level Bachelor degree/academic diploma will not earn the educational credits, but will receive a Domus Academy diploma (not recognized by MIUR, Italian Ministry of Education University Research) on successfully completing the program.
*Students holding a non-Italian bachelor degree shall contact the Italian Embassy or Consulate in the country where the degree was issued to ask for a “perfezionamento documenti” which includes:
- Certified Italian translation of the student’s bachelor degree
- Certified Italian translation of the student’s academic transcripts
- Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di valore in loco) which certifies that the qualification earned in the student’s country of residence is valid for accessing Italian Universities or Academies.
For a complete list of Italian authorities worldwide please see: http://www.esteri.it/MAE/EN/Ministero/LaReteDiplomatica/Ambasciate/default.htm?LANG=EN
The legalized and translated documents, as well as the “Dichiarazione di valore in loco” will be sent to Domus Academy by the Italian Consulate or Embassy, or they will be directly issued to the student. In the latter case, the student shall submit them to Domus Academy International Admissions Office as soon as available and anyway not later than the course beginning.
Participants not holding a first level Bachelor Degree/Academic Diploma will not earn the educational credits, but will receive a Domus Academy diploma (not recognized by MIUR) on successfully completing the program.