Domus Academy shares the winners of the “Share it. Share eat.” competition
We eat, we share common behaviors and we transform elements in food. We share it. We share eat.
How can we define the contemporary food experiences in the new domestic spaces?
Domus Academy offered its students a great opportunity: to propose an idea of a contemporary creative food experience related to domestic spaces. A selected jury (IdLab, Presso, food design experts, anthropologists, and the Domus Academy’s faculty) chose the 5 best winning ideas on November 7, 2017 at the presence of Stefano Mirti, globally recognized designer. All the winning projects will be presented during “999 Domande sull’abitare” exhibition at Triennale di Milano, one of the biggest Italian museum for art and design, (from January 12 to April 2, 2018) in partnership with PRESSO.
The 5 selected winners are:
- Collective Thinking by Carlos Guijarro,Naddhan Udayasen, Christia Chamoun, Maria Bustamante (Master in Interior and Living Design)
- No Real Presence by Silvia Frassanito, Chiara Cioffi, Melissa Cotes Ricciulli (Master in Interior and Living Design)
- Duality by Felipe Saito Dos Santos, Snigdha Singh, Vanshika Saigal (Master in Business Design and Master in Luxury Brand Management)
- Catch 22 by Mohana Vishnu Reddy Sanikommu, , Olga Smirnova, Anna Turdzeladze (Master in Urban Vision and Architectural Design)
- Hyper Connected Senses by Roxana Corina Murgu, Yogita Katyal, Bianca Soneghetti (Master in Luxury Brand Management and Master in Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising).